Updated Covid-19 Protocols for BISHOPS
To our BISHOPS family,
Our clients always come first, but if you are feeling unwell or have been at risk of exposure we ask that you reschedule your appointment for the safety of everyone – staff, other clients in the shop, and the community as a whole. We’ll get you in when you feel better, so we can then get you looking your best! BISHOPS regularly disinfects all high touch areas, including common areas, chairs, kiosks, counter tops, cabinets, coat hangers, and door handles. During this time, we have implemented additional preventative measures, including:
- Increased personal sanitation and hygiene procedures for our team members which includes washing and disinfecting hands repeatedly throughout the day and before/after interactions with each client.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of ALL items in the shop.
- Removal of any shared items such as books and magazines in our waiting area.
- We’ve also asked staff to stay home if they are feeling any symptoms of being sick.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep you healthy and appreciate your diligence in helping us keep our community safe!
As a small local business, we are vulnerable in these situations and we very much appreciate your trust and continued support. BISHOPS is doing all we can to continue to operate as normal without service disruption. In the event that we have staff out due to this situation, we may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment and will reach out if necessary. We’re doing our best to be open during our regular hours and ask that you check your closest shop’s page for specific operating times. Please also follow us on our social channels to stay up date with the latest updates (Facebook and Instagram). If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
PLEASE ALSO KNOW THAT SOME LOCATIONS MAY:
- Ask that you wear a mask during your appointment
- Ask that you wash your hands or sanitize your hands when arriving
- Ask that you understand that we may be unable to provide beverages at your appointment
- Ask that you understand that some services may not be available at your appointment
- Ask that you understand that at this time we cannot accept cash transactions
Since we are in such close proximity with clients, we are taking cautious steps to maintain safety for all as we work to bring back everything that makes BISHOPS so unique! We appreciate your understanding during this time.
You can find your nearest BISHOPS location to book an appointment HERE.