Effective Date: January 31, 2024
Types of Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual or business. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information for MindBody users and Merchants:
- Contact Information, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of MindBody.
- For merchants of MindBody and those that use the Scheduling tool (collectively “Merchants”), we may also collect business related information, such as: your business name; a description of your business, titles, names, and bios of your staff members; Facebook page data; Twitter feed data, LinkedIn profile data, Yelp data, calendaring and scheduling information, client contact information, and additional publicly available data when available.
- “Relationship Information,” including lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest; the types of service offerings that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); and information about friends who refer you or who you have referred to MindBody.
- “Transaction information” about how you interact with MindBody or the Site, such as the MindBody service offerings you view, purchase, redeem, and/or post, and the merchants you add to your Favorites Page; other information about how you use the Site; copies of correspondence, text, email, other communications, and applications; the source of traffic to MindBody, including but not limited to whether you came from Google Search, a partner website, an ad campaign, or email campaign; and how you interact with MindBody merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- “Past Business Interaction Information,” which users can automatically import by giving MindBody permission to access their web, mobile or desktop email program, address book contacts, calendar program, or social network accounts such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and FourSquare, or which MindBody receives through Merchant use of the Scheduling tool.
- “Financial Account Information” as needed to process payments for service offerings from the Site (such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number). If you are a Merchant, we may collect your bank account and routing numbers or PayPal account email address) to submit payment to you.
- “Mobile Location Information,” if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
- “Calendaring Program Information,” including your availability and your appointment time preferences, and any related comments, notes, or messages you have provided to MindBody or a Merchant regarding your availability and/or appointment time preferences. This information may be accessed through the Scheduling tool, web-based calendaring programs, mobile app-based calendaring program, or third-party online calendars (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo Calendar) (“Calendaring Programs”) that Users choose to connect to MindBody or to the Scheduling tool.
How MindBody Collects Personal Information
We ask you for Personal Information (including, but not limited to, Contact Information, Relationship Information, Transaction Information and Financial Account Information) when you register, subscribe, or create an account; purchase, submit, post or fulfill MindBody service offerings; or otherwise interact with MindBody.
For Merchants, information about your calendaring program Calendaring Program may be collected using MindBody’s plugin or the Scheduling tool. By agreeing to the Software License Agreement you agree (i) to the terms governing such license located in MindBody’s Terms of Services, and (ii) our collection and use of the information obtained from your Calendaring Program.
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources with which you have registered, Merchants or business partners or affiliate entities (collectively, “Partners”) or other third parties. We may associate this information with the other Personal Information we have collected about you.
How MindBody Uses Personal Information
In addition to the uses described above, MindBody uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve the Site, including performing analysis, tracking your use of the Site for purposes of displaying advertising and content, and improving our services;
- Provide customers with offers for products and services from participating merchants, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- Recommend certain Merchants or service offerings to the end user (e.g., to suggest Merchants to add to the end user’s Favorites page or remind end user when it’s time to rebook a service);
- Facilitate and fulfill requests for appointments for MindBody service offerings, including their purchase and redemption;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services, and evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to customers;
- Track redemption of MindBody service offerings and perform other analytics;
- Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you or Merchant clients about MindBody and our merchants and business partners, such as MindBody news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you or Merchant clients through the Site, email messages, text messages, applications, push notifications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Inform Merchants when you have added them to your Favorites Page; and
- When you rate or review a Service which you have purchased, your rating, review, and your first name and last initial will be published on MindBody and may appear on third party websites. For Merchants whose businesses have received reviews on the Site, these reviews may be syndicated on third party websites.
When and Why MindBody Discloses Personal Information
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by MindBody) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described herein.
- With our service providers that are hired by us to provide administrative and communication services on our behalf, such as website hosting, the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, or providing credit card processing services. We require our third-party service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
- We may share some or all of your Personal Information (other than credit card information) with Merchants whose MindBody service offerings you have purchased for their commercial purposes and to provide their service offerings to you. We provide your Personal Information to Merchants to the extent that an End User has purchased services from a Merchant through MindBody, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through MindBody on behalf of the Merchant. We may also provide Merchants with Personal Information about the individuals who have purchased the Merchants’ MindBody service offerings, to send customized offers, to validate the purchases, to aid and troubleshoot redemption, to combat fraud, as part of legal proceedings affecting MindBody and the Merchant, and to facilitate a direct relationship between Merchants and customers and to enable Merchants to communicate electronically with customers who purchased the Merchants’ MindBody service offerings.
- With MindBody business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, distribution partnership, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with MindBody and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to MindBody from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a MindBody business partner, MindBody may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information.
- To effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts where we operate. If MindBody is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We encourage MindBody Merchants and Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such third parties is governed by the conduct and privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
- We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may utilize or provide our merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
- If a user of the MindBody Scheduler has a client who is a MindBody user, that Merchant may appear in the MindBody user’s Favorites page, and MindBody may contact this user through email, text, or push notification to promote booking at that Merchant or others in the MindBody marketplace. MindBody users have the option of managing their communications preferences or opting out.
- MindBody may contact Merchant employees through email to invite them to create a MindBody account with a restricted login.
- When a particular merchant is added to your Favorites Page, that information will be automatically made public and will enable other users to search, visit, or book appointments from your Favorites Page. Additionally, your page will display your real name, partial name, or pseudo name, as well as any other information you provided, including photographs, bios, and city and state. You may, however, hide this information from the public by marking your Favorite Page as Private.
- If you are a Merchant or are using the MindBody Scheduler:
- We may share some or all of your Personal Information, including but not limited to Calendaring Program Information, Staff Member Names, Service Offerings, Ratings and Reviews, Prices and Discounts, appointment availability, and related data (collectively “Merchant Information”) with end users who have signed up or registered for MindBody and with MindBody Business Partners and affiliates with which MindBody is working;
- We may feed Merchant Information to third party websites (excluding customer lists), which may result in Merchant Information appearing on a third-party website, mobile application or in search engine results; and such results may include a corresponding link to schedule an appointment through MindBody.
- We may use certain Contact Information to promote your goods and services through a variety of online and offline advertising and promotion mediums, including, but not limited to Google, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter, email distribution lists, and third-party Business Partners and Affiliates.
- If you have participated in any joint MindBody service offerings or promotions with other Partners, MindBody may disclose your Personal Information to its Partners and/or advertisers, as part of such offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with MindBody and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate.
Collection and Use of Information About Your Computer
Certain features of the MindBody Service and the Scheduling tool connect to MindBody computer systems over the Internet. You will not receive a separate notice when these features connect. By using the MindBody Service or the Scheduling tool, you expressly consent to the transmission and use of this information as set forth herein. These services use Internet protocols, which send to the appropriate systems computer information, such as:
- your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- type of operating system;
- browser and name and version;
- your hardware information;
- your regional and language settings;
- version of the Software you are using; and
- language code of the device where you installed any MindBody software.
MindBody uses this information to make other features and services available to you. MindBody may use the computer information to improve the MindBody Service. We may also share such non-personal information with others, such as hardware and software vendors. They may use the information to improve how their products run with the MindBody Service.
Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use the Site, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use the Site, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to the Site by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated, and the cookies managed by us, our business partners, or our service providers.
For example, when you visit the Site, MindBody and our service providers may place cookies, including persistent cookies, on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, track, and target your interests to provide a customized experience. We use persistent cookies for several purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user ID if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences (e.g., the cities for which you want to be shown Service offerings).
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access the Site, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the IP addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Sites. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to the Site and the website you visit after you leave our Site if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
We engage in remarketing to market the Site across the web. When a user visits our site, a cookie is dropped on the user. Users with this cookie may be targeted across advertising networks to receive relevant advertisements. You may opt out of this ad serving using the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
For our internal purposes, we employ third party web analytics services to track certain information in connection with your use of our Site. If you wish not to be tracked by our third-party web analytics service, please click on the following link(s) for further instructions on how to “opt out” of such services:
Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We also use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store user preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
- Referring Friends to MindBody.MindBody enables you to refer friends to MindBody. If you wish to refer friends to MindBody, we provide you a unique referral link, which you can share directly with others via email, social media websites, or other communications methods. If someone clicks your link and takes a qualifying action, we may attribute that referral to you for certain purposes such as awarding reward credit. MindBody does not collect Personal Information about the persons with whom you share your link until the persons click the link and engage directly with MindBody.
- Referring Merchants to MindBody.MindBody enables you to refer Merchants to MindBody. When you refer a new Merchant, we send out an email to such Merchant indicating that you are the referral source. Except for your name, no other information is provided to the Merchant in our email.
- Authorization.By using the referral features on MindBody, you hereby agree to and authorize the following: (a) MindBody may use your e-mail address to email your contact about MindBody, (b) MindBody may use your name and e-mail address to identify who you are in any such invitation, and (c) MindBody may follow up with any invitations initiated by you with two reminder emails to some contacts if they do not respond to the initial invitation.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of service offerings you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to MindBody, and you can limit the communications that MindBody sends to you.
You can manage your email preferences by logging into your account and entering the “My Account” section and updating your Email Communication preferences under “Account Info.” You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may update your subscription preferences from time to time. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email or text messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email or text messages, we will still send you confirmations when you book a service through the Site.
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third-party advertising companies online at www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Location Information with MindBody, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between MindBody and your social media account or your mobile device.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from MindBody merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
Keeping Personal Information about your current helps ensure that we offer you the best service offerings available through our Merchants and Business Partners. You can access, update, and delete your Contact Information, Financial Account Information, and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Website or sending us an email at support [at] MindBody.com.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at support [at] MindBody.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. MindBody has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at support [at] MindBody.com.
Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
If you are not currently registered as a MindBody user and you use the Site’s Facebook connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join MindBody. Once you register with MindBody and connect with Facebook, you will be able to automatically post recent MindBody activity back to your Facebook wall. Please refer to the privacy settings in your Facebook account to manage the performance of your Facebook account.
Social Media Widgets
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at support [at] MindBody.com.
Links to Other Websites
The Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
The Sites are not directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us at support [at] MindBody.com. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors under 18. If we become aware that a minor under 18 has provided us with personal identifiable information, we will use reasonable commercial efforts to promptly delete such information from our files.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by MindBody pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to support [at] MindBody.com.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of personal data:
- Categories of Personal Data Collected:In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal data: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect, please see “Types of Personal Information We Collect” above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We collect personal data for the business purposes described in the “How MindBody Uses Personal Information” section above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Data: We collect personal data from you and the sources described in the “How MindBody Collects Personal Information” section above.
- Categories of Personal Data Disclosed: : In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, audio and visual information, geolocation data, demographic information, inferred information, and other information that we have derived or inferred about you or that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data: We may share your personal data with the third parties as described in the “When and Why MindBody Discloses Personal Information” section above.
- Sale of Personal Data: MindBody does not sell your personal data.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal data, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal data (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, if applicable. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal data. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal data we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal data we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal data. You may make these requests by emailing legal [at] MindBody.com. Please note that we are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your data to protect your privacy and security.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by emailing legal [at] MindBody.com. Please note that we are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your data to protect your privacy and security. If you request to delete your personal data, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you.
CANCELLATIONS & DEPOSITS: Please refer to the individual store page for BISHOPS Cuts/Color where you are booking your appointment to find information specifically related to cancellations and deposits. You can find a list of stores in their information at https://www.bishops.co/locations
EU Privacy Shield
Effective Date: January 31, 2024
MindBody has certified with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield with respect to the Personal Data (defined below) we receive and process on behalf of the Customers (defined below) of MindBody through our Service (defined below).
MindBody complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States. MindBody has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles and our Privacy Shield certification is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TW6lAAG&status=Active.
If there is any conflict between the terms in this notice and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
- DEFINITIONS. “Personal Data” means data that personally identifies or may be used to personally identify a person, whether directly or indirectly in combination with other data. “Customer” means a prospective, current, or former customer, or client of MindBody.
- SCOPE. MindBody participation in the Privacy Shield applies to the Personal Data that MindBody receives from and processes on behalf of Customers of MindBody located in the EU. MindBody acts as a sub-processor processor of the Personal Data we process on behalf of the Customers (who are data controllers with respect to the personal data we process on behalf of MindBody).
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING. MindBody provides its Customers with an appointment scheduling, client relationship management, and point of sale project management solution designed to grow and manage the Customer’s organization. MindBody is made available to its Customers on a software as a service (SaaS) basis (the “Service”). MindBody will only process the Personal Data we receive from Customers for the purposes of delivering our Service to the respective Customer. To fulfill these purposes, MindBody may access the data to provide or offer the Service, to correct and address technical or service problems, or to follow instructions of MindBody’s customer who submitted the data, or in response to contractual requirements.
- ONWARD TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA. MindBody will not transfer Personal Information originating in the EU to third parties unless such third parties have entered into an agreement in writing with us requiring them to provide at least the same level of privacy protection to your Personal Information as required by the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. MindBody will only transfer Personal Information to cloud service providers who need the information in order to provide services to or perform activities on MindBody’s behalf. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, MindBody is potentially liable.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, CHANGE OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA. Data subjects have the right to access Personal Data about them, and in some cases to limit use and disclosure of their Personal Data. If you would like to request access to the Personal Data, we have processed on behalf of one of the Customers, please contact support@MindBody.com and provide your name and contact information. MindBody will refer your request to the Customer and will support them as needed in responding to your request.
- REQUIREMENT TO DISCLOSE. MindBody may be required in certain circumstances to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirement.
- PRIVACY SHIELD INDEPENDENT RECOURSE MECHANISM. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, MindBody commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact MindBody at support [@] MindBody.com. MindBody has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles to JAMS, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States to assist with the complaint resolution process. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shieldfor more information and to file a complaint. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you. MindBody further commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) regarding unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship. Data Subjects with inquiries or complaints regarding this Privacy Shield Notice should first contact MindBody at support [@] MindBody.com.
- U.S. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION ENFORCEMENT. MindBody is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to ensure compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles outlined in this notice.
- ARBITRATION Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website https://www.privacyshield.gov/, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.